the mathsmith collage

the mathsmith collage

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

#made4math M-Tuesday - Course Binders


Since I am going backwards in technology this year (I'm using an overhead projector instead of a computer projector with an interactive whiteboard or tablet), I am compiling printouts into binders for future use.  Also, since we have trimesters instead of semesters, I'm going to be teaching the same courses a few times this year.  So, it'll be extremely helpful to have everything together in one binder.



 Recognize this syllabus?

Review Packet

We start Algebra 1 B in chapter 3.



I printed out guided notes on paper 
for the original AND transparencies.

Filing worksheets and fun activity sheets

Keeping all quizzes and tests together, including
originals and keys.

1 comment:

  1. I use binders too for my classes. Thanks for sharing your organization techniques!

    ReplyDelete