Project #1: Spiced Up Syllabus
Inspired by @KristinABC123 and those that inspired her (see her shout out links), I decided to change my syllabus for the long drawn out 2 pages of information to a brochure.
Project #2: Foldables Supply Boxen
In an effort to take baby steps toward INB (interactive notebooks), I have decided to start doing foldables with the students this year. It helps that we are on trimesters and have longer class periods than I'm accustomed to. I feel like I'll have time to do these with the students without feeling rushed...
Anyways, here are some pictures of the foldables supply boxen that I put together for the students. (Boxen...you know, the plural of box...) I have 8 groups of desks. Some have 4, some have 3...that's just how the cookie crumbled:
Once have these laminated, I'm going to put one on each box. I made 2 copies and am going to put one at each group to match the box with the group. That will help with accountability. For example, I know who has the Magnum Pi box, and if something comes up missing that day, that narrows it down to 4 people from the previous class as culprits. 0:-)
Tomorrow is my first day of teacher in-services - which is why I posted early. Tomorrow's sessions are for new teachers, so I will be with a few others. Tuesday, I will be with all the staff. *EXCITEMENT!*